Montreal Math Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Montreal Math Club

Mathematics students in Montreal - Étudiants de mathématiques à Montréal

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi, I'm Bruno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruno
Admin
Bruno

Location : the infinite, frictionless plane of uniform density

Hi, I'm Bruno Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Bruno   Hi, I'm Bruno EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Hello there friends, I'm Bruno. I'm a second year undergraduate at Concordia, but I've been doing maths more or less seriously for a bit longer than that.

I created the Math Club because I think it's important for us math enthusiasts to have an opportunity to get together and do what we like best. Mathematics is a social activity!

Apart from math, I enjoy travelling, good music, cycling, and the outdoors in general. A few years ago I rode my bicycle to Mexico. Nowadays I'm a bit less of a risk-taker but I still occasionally like to substitute t=ix into integrals of real quantities.
Back to top Go down
https://mathclub.forumotion.com
nick
Euclid
Euclid
nick

Hi, I'm Bruno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Bruno   Hi, I'm Bruno EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:07 am

hello everybody !

you can call me Nick,

I am a 48 aged math lover, for 3 years in Canada, and I have an UQAM certificate in methodes quantitatives that I am proud. Actually I aim a Concordia BA in Pure and Applied maths.

I love Synthetic Geometry in 4 dimension (not in n dimension), I love Logic, and I love many other creatures. I also drive an American car on the American Continent that is maybe harder to understand. Nevertheless, my bike is good; you should see it. I applied in July for Canadian citizenship.

yours
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Bruno
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Montreal Math Club :: Math Club :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: